Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm getting bigger...


Hi Everybuggy!


The past few weeks have been busy for me. I just had my 4 month check up and am almost 16lbs and 26 inches long! My hands are ALWAYS in my mouth, my tongue is this new and crazy thing that I can make go in and out of my mouth, and on top of that, I roll to my side. It's great! I talk a lot too, but my mom says that is to be expected cuz that's all my dad does. I really love watching TV. My two favorite shows are Missy Spider and Sunny Patch Friends and Yo Gabba Gabba!! This past weekend, my parents took me to have my picture taken. I'm quite the looker. Here I am below...check me out:)
Love,
Lucas



18 weeks old

1 comments:

Mason said...

How adorable! Mason's almost 16lbs too! :) We have to get together soon! xoxo