Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Time is here....

It's already April, and at the end of this month I will be 6 months old. Where does the time go? I have started eating solids and so far I love everything about it. So far I have had squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots and have enjoyed all three. I really like making a mess and blowing bubbles out of my mouth which gets the slop everywhere!


The Easter Bunny came to my house and left me an Easter Basket filled with goodies. Lots of "Yo Gabba Gabba" stuff, a few books, some clothes, AND a cell phone! Now I can be just like my mom and dad. Here are some pictures from Easter day.




Next month, mom and dad are taking me on my first vacation! To San Diego, which is also German for...nevermind. I am so excited to get to go to a new place and see so many new things! I will make sure to take lots of pictures so I can share it with all of you.

Until next time...
Stay Classy San Diego!
Lucas

0 comments: