Happy Summer!!!
I am a big 9 month old boy now and I am growing and growing. I went and saw the doctor last week, and all of my friends at the office could not believe I was me!! They said I have grown so much and am such a big boy now, they almost didn't recognize me. I weigh 21 lbs and am 30 inches long. I had to get some blood work done and also get 2 shots, and I was such a big boy that I got a my first big boy toy. A big ball that has become one of my favorite new toys.
This summer has flown by...my sister came and went. We had so much fun playing together. I really miss her. I've played in the pool, am learning to eat big people food, crawl/walking all over the place, am learning the word and meaning of "No", dancing and jumping up and down, and so much more! I say Da Da very well, and have just started saying Mom, which makes my mommy very happy. Below are a few pictures of me over the last few weeks. Enjoy!
Best of all, my mortgage is cheap...this only costs me a few kisses each day.
See you next time...
Lucas
0 comments:
Post a Comment