Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fun Adventures...

Summer is coming to an end, but it was a good first summer. August was filled with really fun adventures. One weekend, I went with mom, dad and grandma and grandpa to the Long Beach Aquarium. I loved looking at the Sea Lions and Otters. I thought they were really cool.



Another weekend we went to the LA Zoo and it was HOT! I really enjoyed seeing the Giraffes. I also got to see lions, flamingos, kangaroos, koalas, and a few other really cool animals. It was a lot of fun to people watch too.



I'm 10 months old now and getting bigger each day. I took my first steps the other day, and mom was so surprised. It startled both of us to see me do it. I'm almost standing on my own now too, and I've been standing up from my sitting position often, which gets a lot of attention from mom and grandma, so I like to keep trying to do it. And, I'm drinking from a sippy cup, which is both neat and fun. It's been a busy summer with all of my adventures and growing...before we know it, I'll be 1.

Enjoy the rest of summer...
Lucas

0 comments: