Monday, May 18, 2009

Dodger Day!!

It was a big day for me and my cousin Mason. Our first Dodger game!! We had special outfits and everything. It was a hot day, but sooo much fun!! I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Let's take a look at Dodger Day!

Here I am first thing in the morning after breakfast playing with my toys.
Dad has just told me we are going to see the Dodgers play today!

In my outfit, all ready to go!

Just got to the game, and Dad and I are waiting for
Roger the peanut guy!

I got 'em! Roger came and threw me my first bag of peanuts!

This is the best! Dodger Day with Dad!!

I'm having so much fun and love to hear the crowd roar!

I think it's all very funny!

Mom makes me pose for a picture and kisses.

Here are the boys!! Dad, Mason, Me and Uncle Nathan.

Mason and I are discussing the Manny Ramirez situation
and agree we are doing just fine without him, at least in this game.

I loved spending Dodger Day with Mason. And the Dodgers Won! What a day!!

Think Blue!
Lucas

0 comments: