My vacation was so much fun!! Because of the Swine Flu, we skipped San Diego and went to Palm Springs instead. It was a full house. My cousin Mason, Auntie Danielle and Uncle Nathan went. And Auntie Christina, Uncle Andy, and Aiden also came. I got to go swimming in the pool for the very first time. I was not too sure about it at first, but then I liked it. Here I am in my swim gear and also in the pool with Dad.
I also got to play with Mason and his toys which I really liked putting in my mouth. We played, rolled around, and stared at each other. It was so much fun!
When we got back from our trip it was time to go to the doctor again for my 6 month check up. I am doing so good. I now weigh 18.2 lbs and am 28 inches long. Doctor says my height is really long. Maybe I will be really tall when I grow up! I am eating very well and have tried most foods except for the meats. My favorites so far are green beans, carrots, apples and pears. YUM!!
Stay tuned for pictures from my very first Dodger Game!!
Lucas
0 comments:
Post a Comment